Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

looooookitttttttttttttt



You can't properly love someone until you learn to love yourself! By far the BEST advice ever given to me.. and as cliche as it seems... It is so true and so important :D When this was first said to me, I didn't quite understand it... but after a few years of going out and flirting with affection and love..... I now know... I am so much happier now with my life... with myself... Never before did I realize how necessary it was to learn how to put yourself first for the the sole benefit of YOURSELF... My previous lack of ability to do so is what I believe led me into the terrible relationships in my past...
Now... I have a great life.. a great man, who I love with all of my heart.. and I love ME :]



Day 9  A photo of your last significant purchase. Did it satisfy a need or a want?




No, I didn't buy a plane.. haha
But the last thing I purchased that had TRUE meaning to me, was
the ticket for the first time I went to go visit Ryan on base :]

Not only did it mean so much to me because I got to visit my love,
but also it signified a new beginning for me at home
in terms of how my parents viewed me and my relationship :]





No comments:

Post a Comment