Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!


1.   If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab?: 1) My pets! I already have it all planned out. I have a box big enough to put my bunny and my betta fishbowls in, and the dogs are all trained to run straight into the car. haha 2) My lap top! and 3) my Air Force blanket.... (filled with 3 stuffed animals Ryan bought me) hahahahahaha We are just going to go ahead and assume that my phone is in my pocket.

2.  A smell I really like is Men's Eternity cologne... WOOOO ;D

3.  Something you might not know about me is Deli meat freaks me out. I mean... I literally have to sit there and convince myself to touch it, and after I wash my hands forever in hot water. I don't know what it is. I just can't deal with it. I HATE it. So that is how Ryan knows I love him.. I make him sandwiches haha 

4.  Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are  Blogs! haha I love these damn things. I also love browsing clothing stores online. (Forever 21, Urban Outfitters.. etc) 

5.  This weekend I will Work, do some homework, and catch up with an old friend from high school! :D

6. Nothing makes me happier than being with Ryan<3 

7.  A bad habit I have is procrastinationI can't help it.. I am so good at it :X



Favorite thing for the day?
Graphics that seem to know EXACTLY what I am feeling<3



Be on the look out for my next post! It will most likely be concerning the giveaway! :D

2 comments:

  1. I procrastinate, too! It's awful. :) That's so funny about Deli meat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) I just passed down the versatile blogger award to you, pass by my page and pick it up :)

    ReplyDelete