Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Fill in the Blank Fridays?

I want to do this...
So I am going to start doing this... ha.
http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/





1.   My favorite quote is : I'm a sucker for quotes. Good ones that is, so here are three that I am currently in love with. 
A) "Not all those who wander are lost."- J.R.R. Tolkien 
B) "I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."-Galileo 
andddddddddd last but certainly not least 
C)"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."-Dumbledore! :D<3

2.  A bad habit I have is: I am the queen of bad habits. Seriously. It would be more of a challenge to find a GOOD habit of mine. 
A) Picking at my nails
B) Playing with my bangs
C) Stammering when I get mad
D) Looking in the mirror too often
E) Cracking my knuckles
etc etc....

3.  The first time I felt like a "grown up" was: Well.. I am going to have to say the day I decided I was buying a plane ticket, getting on a plane for the first time, traveling ALONE,  and going to spend the weekend with my air man.. without my parent's permission or approval. Although I have been doing adult like things for awhile, this was the first time that I felt I could do something against their wishes, and I wasn't worried about being punished. They couldn't punish me. Couldn't stop me. And I am so glad I went through with it. Now, they do treat me like the adult that I am, and I can see my air man when I want without a nasty dreadful feeling hanging overhead. 

4.  Weekends are: What I live for. I love weekends, not because I party and go nuts... but because I know I've gotten through another week. For someone who just wants to dominate school and get on with her career and her life... weekends are AMAZING<3

5.  When I was a child I wished my name was: I don't recall ever wishing I was named something else. Although, at times I have questioned WHY I was given this name, and if it suits me... I have never wished for another. It is what it is, and I make it work ;D

6.  I wish: That I was done with school, and was able to get a place with Ryan so we could start our life together. As lame and cliche as that is, it is ALL I have been wanting for quite some time now. Can't tell him that though... don't want to scare him off ;D

7.  A secret I have is : Secrets?! pshhh...... I'm an open book.... with some paragraphs scratched out :X


Favorite thing for the day?
My Scrubs!
I can't wait for the day that I get $$$$$ to wear them :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I remembered leaving to Georgia once every month to see my hubs (fiance at the time) without telling my mom; she didn't know we were planning on getting married either. I would tell her I was going on my JROTC competitions and making up a bunch of blah lol I'm so glad i did it though. I wouldn't take it back for anything in the world.

    ReplyDelete